Friday, September 11, 2009

Now what?

I came home from girls night out last night at mmidnight and sat down to check my email before I went to bed. When I logged in I noticed that all of the important emails that I had been holding onto were missing. I was livid. So today I asked Aarik why he would erase my emails. He said he didn't. Right as I was about to (nicely) disagree with him my son walked in the room. "Konnor can you check mommy's email please?" I said. Konnor "yeah!" He runs over to the computer, goes to the website, logs in to our email, and deletes every email on the page. He is 3 !!!! So I guess my question is now what?

1 comment:

  1. He is too smart for YOUR own good! I love it! He is such a cute kid!!! I mean honestly, how could you get mad at that face??

    ReplyDelete