Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Zoe Birthday Project

It has been a crazy busy couple of weeks here, and I haven't had time to sit down to blog. I actually just sat down to eat dinner at 9:45 tonight (not something I encourage). I had been having some pretty serious pain with my right foot, which is the foot I've never had any trouble from, and I decided to take a week off of running. Probably for the best for lots of reasons because I can't imagine how hard it would have been to fit the running in. My foot is still bothering me, but not when I run, and not any worse after I run than before I ran. Yeah, I'm confused too. Trying to avoid a trip to the doctor's office with three kiddos in tow. We'll see what happens, I guess.

The main reason for this quick post is that I wanted to help spread the word about the Zoe Birthday Project. This is a simple, free way to help improve the life of a little girl with SMA. These kids are so special and they touch the lives of everyone around them. It's cool to find a way to make them feel as special as they are. I thought it was pretty awesome that Daughtry got involved on this one too. You can check out the Zoe Birthday Project on Facebook here and see the picture they sent in. So, if you have a minute, take a picture and post it! Let me know if you do! I'll try to catch up on all of the past weeks events as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment