Thursday, March 12, 2009

Second Time's A Charm??

Ok, we are going to try this blogging thing again, as it seems like I am the only mom who can't balance email, facebook and a blog (oh yeah, where are my kids...). I think I'll be a bit better at it this time. Sadly the last thing I can think of to blog about is the snow we got. SOOOO... The day we got snow I was really excited b/c I figure this could be the last chance my children get to play in the snow!! So we went out WAY too early to play. The kids were confused at first, but soon took to the snow like ducks to water. (or kids to snow) We must have watched a few movies with snow because they knew you could make a snowman. As we all know and have discussed people from NC, especiaally our area do not have snow worthy apparell; needless to say we spent the day going in and out, replacing layers of clothes as necessary. Nevertheless, it was a great experience, one I hope my children will remember. As a sidebar, for any one who is not aware, we will not be having a baby at the beginning of September as we thought we would. We lost our baby a few weeks ago and have been dealing with this matter as a family. We know Heavenly Father has a reason for all things and we know this situation is no different. Our family is very much at peace with this and want to thank all of our friends who were so helpful during our time of need.

1 comment: