Thursday, December 2, 2010

Today I thought....

Dear Father in Heaven, thank You for my blessings, all of them, and the ones that are disguised as trials, please help me to endure them well (much better than I do now) so that I can see them for what they really are. Thank you for my sweet little family, the true friends that are always there, even when we've taken a break. Thank you for giving me legs that can run, lungs, a strong heart and the desire to run so that I can attempt to keep my sanity. Also, thank You, Lord, for Shrimp n Grits, because how else is a good Southern girl supposed to make it through this weather?! Amen.

I also wondered why it is that I can't upload the cute video of Mckenzie decorating the tree to this dang blog! It loaded on Facebook, so what am I doing wrong on here?!?! Anyone who knows, feel free to answer this one. Thanks- Me

1 comment: