Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Kids are Cute!

Today the kids went outside and played in the yard in the BEAUTIFUL weather! They wanted to take some pictures of them swinging and sidewalk chalking. Since we took pictures, I thought we could share them!









This last picture is a pretty funny one. This is what happens when you tell a smart kid that they can go to the Children's Museum if they go on the potty five times... they will sit there and try to go five times, in ONE sitting!!! After about ten minutes Konnor said "I want entertainment Mom!!" SO HILARIOUS!! So we let him listen to the music on my phone while he sat there for the next 20 minutes... should we just take him?? LOL By the way, he is holding my phone in this pic, I guess it served it's purpose for picture taking too :)








No comments:

Post a Comment