Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm wondering...

why it is that I can keep a fridge stocked with juice and milk and Gatorade and could live the rest of my life NEVER touching the stuff. Literally. I never touch it other than to put it in a cart and in my fridge and the kids cups or cereal. But if by chance there is ever ice cream, or a blackberry cobbler in the house I lose control. COMPLETELY. I decided once along time ago not to drink my calories. If I want fruit juice I can get it from eating a piece of fruit. If I need calcium I can get it from low fat cottage cheese on my whole wheat waffle in the morning. I decided this ONCE.

I have also decided, on multiple occasions, not to eat fast food, bake more than once a week, buy ice cream etc. etc., yeah, it still hasn't stuck. So, I'm just wondering why....

1 comment: